Rules & Regulations
Students are expected to follow the school rules at all times when on the school grounds, when representing the school elsewhere, or while participating in any school activity. Discipline is a vital aspect of education not limited to the school premises. Parents too must co-operate with the school in observing these norms.
- Students are responsible to attend school regularly. They have to be in the classroom ten minutes before the appointed time. Late comers may not be allowed to enter the class.
- No pupil will be allowed to leave the school during school hours unless a written request is sent to the Principal by the parent or guardian.
- Absence from classes or school without due permission is strictly prohibited.
- It is compulsory for all students to attend the morning assembly.
- The students are to observe the dress code of the school. The school uniform, only in prescribed school colour, should be immaculate, clean, neatly ironed, and should be worn on all working days and in functions.
- Personal cleanliness is expected from all. Shoes should be cleaned and polished periodically. Finger nails need to be pared and hair should be trimmed and neatly arranged. Boys should not sport long hair.
- All should take care and pride in keeping the school clean. They should be careful not to litter the classroom/premises with paper, plastics, wrappers, etc.
- Students are expected to take proper care of the school property. This is essential for their own convenience. They should not break any item of furniture and fixtures.
- Every student is urged to contribute to the high tone of discipline of the school by their good manners, their deportment, and conduct.
- Students on their way to and from the school are expected to conduct themselves in a responsible manner and expected to set themselves a high standard of behaviour both inside and outside the school.
- When the students go for P. T. classes or when they move along the corridor for changing classes, they must conduct themselves in a disciplined manner.
- Running or playing or shouting in the school compound is not permitted.
- Use of foul and unparliamentary language is a punishable offence.
- Students are expected to read all school notices and bring them to their parents’ or guardians’ attention.
- With a view to acquire fluency in spoken English, all students must converse in English while they are in school.
- It is not advisable for the students to have large sums of money or other valuable articles, jewellery, etc., while in the school.
- Students should preferably carry homemade food to school. Only vegetarian food is allowed.
- Students are not permitted to carry mobile phones to the school.
Important Information for Parents
- Parents/guardians are requested to read the contents of the school diary carefully and in the interest of their wards, abide by the rules & regulations of the school.
- Any urgent message may be communicated to the school reception telephonically. Phone calls from parents for any teacher or student during the school hours will not be entertained.
- Parents who make independent transport arrangements for their ward by hiring private vehicles will be fully responsible for the same. They must ensure that proper verification of drivers is done and all safety measures are taken to avoid any untoward incident.
- Parents are requested to sign the reports, test papers, teacher’s remarks in the notebooks/school diary so that they are up to date with the progress of their child. They are also requested to visit the teachers whenever called and attend PTMs and orientation programs.
- Parents are requested not to send their child to school if he/she is feeling unwell. A proper application or Medical Leave must be submitted in writing by the parents.